Terms and Conditions of the Auction
1. Please familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions. All property is sold "as is, where is". All sales are final. We encourage you to thoroughly inspect every item that you wish to bid on. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine age, condition, etc.
2. Written or oral descriptions are our opinions only and should in no way be construed as a guarantee or warranty of any kind. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend that you do not bid on the item in question.
3. We do not give refunds. We will resell the item for you at a future auction at our normal commission rate simply for the fact that there was an underbidder who also wanted the item.
4.All items must be paid for at the cashier's desk prior to checkout. Payment may be made in cash, approved check, MasterCard or Visa. Buyer's not known to us must provide proof of credit when paying by any means other than cash.
5. All sales are subject to Florida Sales Tax unless a current Florida Certificate of Resale is on file at the time of registration. No exceptions.
6. All sales are subject to a Buyer's Premium added to the "hammer price".
7. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should a tie or dispute arise, the auctioneer, at their discretion, reopen the bidding between the high bidders until the property is sold.
8. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where the auction is held, including but not limited to; the removal of auction items from the premises.
9. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bids that are deemed inappropriate or withdraw any item before or during the sale.
10. Auctioneer may facilitate the employment of carriers and packers as a convenience to purchasers, but assumes no responsibility for their actions.
11. Buyer hereby agrees that any suit, action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to the auction shall be brought solely and exclusively in the courts of the State of Florida in and for Orange County. Buyer further waives the right of jury trial, considering arbitration and reasonable means of reconciliation foremost.
12. Your registration at the auction guarantees that you have read and will abide by the terms and conditions. All sales are tape recorded for your protection as well as the auctions.
13. When the Auctioneer says "Sold", title of the property shall pass to the successful bidder, who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility. The purchasers, at his own risk and expense shall remove said property unless prior arrangements have been made with the auction.
14. We hope you enjoy today's sale and are able to make advantageous purchases.
15. Keep us in mind for acquiring or selling quality antiques.